fredag 12 september 2008

International visitors

I have a fair amount of international visitors to my website on a regular basis. But I have noticed that during the last couple of days the number of international visitor has increased even more. It has probably something to do with the link from Louise's blog Cakejournal.
Unfortunately I'm not keeping the English version of my website as updated as the Swedish, for which I'm really sorry. I will however make sure that the English gallery will be updated with all recent cake images within the next couple of days or so. In the meantime, the Swedish version is completely up to date for everyone to browse through.

And I'm also sorry that I have chosen to keep my blog in Swedish. I did consider making it in English, but in the end I decided to make it easier for the readers at home.
But please do feel free to e-mail me in English, should you have any questions or comments.

/Gunilla

Inga kommentarer: